Monday, December 1, 2008

The Simpsons has really gone downhill

Gosh I just watched a recent episode of the Simpsons and it was the most formulaic and uninteresting episode I have ever seen. I always liked the Simpsons when I was younger but it is just terrible. It's like the writers all quit and they replaced it with a formula with a current events and memes variable.

Also they hate on Apple. I know that they're popular right now but that doesn't mean that they're bad! They aren't all good but they're not all bad either. I like them because their operating system is really stable. Within 2 days of getting a PC with Vista I managed to crash it. In the entire time I have had my laptop not only have I never crashed it, but I also have only had to force quit one program when a malicious script was running on Safari. 

No comments: