Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New leg warmer pictures! Also Serena Cashmere cowl pictures!





It's been a while since I uploaded pictures! I really try to get a picture every post I think it makes my blog look so much better.

These leg warmers have really come in handy over the past few days. It has been so cold! My jeans just aren't warm enough anymore. Our house has really terrible heating so it feels cold all
the time now.

Now I have also uploaded the pictures for the Serena Cashmere Cowl! It is coming out well now that I figured out there is an error in the pattern. At first it has you dropping the wrong stitch! Naturally this seemed like it was a little strange so I did some research online and found out that other people were having the same issue and it wasn't just something weird about the pattern that I didn't understand.

No comments: