Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm working on some leg warmers

I am on a leg warmer kick. I guess it's because it is getting colder outside. Well, inside too because we really don't have any heating. These leg warmers will be a bright pink. I bought this yarn by accident thinking that it would be a vibrant red but it was not. 

Sorry for the lack of pics, I just can't work up the effort to take a picture and load it. It's almost 4 am right now and I still haven't been able to sleep. My mom was violently ill for no reason about one hour ago. She is the only person I know that will wake up in the middle of the night and vomit for no reason. Then she was surprised when I woke up and asked her if she wanted tea or water or something. I mean she was hacking and blowing chunks about 15 feet away from me, the least I could do was wake up. Also weird, but apparently barfing makes her feel tons better? I'm not surprised she tossed her cookies with what she ate and all. She was drinking the watery cheese in the Kentucky Fried Chicken mac and cheese. It was so gross I almost gagged right there.

Lol, and I thought I would sleep decently tonight! Jesus, I won't be able to sleep in either. I am sure that people will be calling in the morning too. Ugh, I should just unplug it now.

No comments: