Monday, December 15, 2008

My hand is feeling better and I am getting started on a pair of purple fingerless gloves

Okay! I am mostly healed. I still have a little blister on the pad of my index finger, but it doesn't hurt all that much anymore. Mostly it hurts when I accidently poke it while knitting, lol. I might just try knitting continental style. I've been meaning to practice continental more anyway. I want to try knitting two socks at the same time again and if I am used to knitting continental it will be so much easier.
Sorry for the lack of pictures. I will start taking some tomorrow. I also need to think of what I am going to do with a hank of very interesting yarn. It's hard to describe. It's an art yarn, in light shades of aqua and brown, and has a curly hair look. You have to see it to really know what I am talking about but I just don't feel like uploading a photo right now.

Update: Also exciting, I got the Sunset magazine Best Ever Cookies! I am definitely going to make some this year!

No comments: