Sunday, December 7, 2008

New pattern from Luxury Yarn One-skein Wonders

It's official! I have decided on a pattern, drumroll please, my next project will be... the Serena Cashmere Cowl!

It certainly looks cozy and I have some cashmere that should knit up well on sz6 needles. I know! I said that I would try to knit only with the suggested yarn but this is the perfect size and I've been looking for a piece to use this yarn for a long time now. I will gauge it first. I promise.

The only thing I am not sure about in this pattern are the straps. I mean why would you willingly put something to choke yourself with around your neck? It just seems strange.  Also, the pom poms at the end at not really my thing. Pom poms on hats are A-okay, but I think its strange when they appear in other places. It might be fun, I'm reserving judgement for now.

No comments: