Saturday, December 13, 2008

All finished with the Serena Cashmere Cowl

Woah, I look like a redhead in this photo. Crazy.

Overall the Serena Cashmere turned out a lot better than I thought it would! It does feel soft, just not as soft as some of the fibers that I work with. I am such a yarn snob, lol. I am in love with the color! I like green in general but this shade is beautiful.
Although, maybe I like it because it's just so cold I don't care about style, stitching, anything else, hahah. I'm not sure if I am going to keep it or try selling it on etsy. Or I could give it to someone as a gift. I am not sure if the pom poms are very sturdy though. I would hate to have them fall apart on someone. That is probably a good reason to keep this piece.
Woah I think accident outside. I've been hearing sirens for the past 10 minutes. Hmm....

No comments: