Saturday, December 6, 2008

I bought the Luxury Yarns One Skein Wonders book today

I bought the Luxury Knits One Skein Wonders book today at Barnes and Noble. It is so wonderful! I just love getting new skeins of interesting fiber but they can be very expensive. The colors and the patterns are superb! I can't wait to start trying things out. 
I think with this book I will try to stick to the suggested yarns unless I absolutely cannot find them. Also I promised myself that I would try to knit a gauge for every piece too. Sigh, I guess winging it is no longer my MO, lol.
Right now I am in the process of finishing my hideous leg warmers and trying to pick out a pattern to start with. The weather is making me lean towards something like a pair of gloves or some nice socks, but there were also quite a few patterns for cute clutches. I really need something nice and a little smaller to carry around things for the day so I might end up making one of those. 

No comments: