Thursday, March 12, 2009

Master Cleanse End Of Day 1

I made it through the day! Hooray! I hear that the first day is the hardest to get through. Most people have trouble the first 2-3 days but after that it starts to improve. I have been sorely tempted by quite a few opportunities to eat but I have resisted! 
Actually I had good energy for the entire day. I even got a lot of things done. I wonder if it is just the placebo effect? I mean really, even the diet guru doesn't expect you to have increased energy immediately. I hope that tomorrow also works out well. I did have a dip in energy at about 2-3PM. I tried to take a nap but couldn't really sleep. Surprisingly just laying down seemed to help and I felt better after about 30 minutes. Besides that I haven't noticed any other major changes. My skin is a bit greasy today but not overly so.  I think I will get on the scale tomorrow. I've been a bit wary about that but I might as well just suck it up and get it over with.
I just had my nightly tea and feel pretty tired. Ugh, I accidently used the same mug that I used last night for the Salt Water Flush. It tasted a bit salty at the end of the tea, which was pretty gross. I hope that it doesn't have any effect tonight. 
I will keep you updated with my progress!

No comments: