Saturday, March 21, 2009

End of Fast...

Okay guys, I have a confession. I didn't make it today. At the baby shower there were tons of hoers d'oeuvres and they had lunch and because I didn't feel like I needed to explain to 20 people why I wasn't eating, I had a bit to eat. I know! You're not supposed to end the fast that way! I'm a little disappointed too. I didn't have much but sure enough 2-3 hours later I started having stomach cramps and let's just say I had to make a somewhat unpleasant trip to the bathroom when I got home. I feel a bit better now. It was the coconut shrimp! My kryptonite!
I did start on with a half day technically, so while I did make it to ten days I wasn't exactly lined up properly. I don't think that I will be up to driving in to eating tomorrow either so I probably will drink the orange juice as planned. I know that I shouldn't have gone but it was my friend Lauren's baby shower who I haven't seen since high school and I was going with my friend Christie and we always have fun. Oh, and I didn't plan this but Stephy was there too and she is awesome. Lauren's family is really sweet too. Her brother is so nice and her dad and mom both remembered me from high school which I thought was kind of amazing since I haven't seen her in at least five years. I met a bunch of people too whose names I will try to remember but will probably forget LOL. Anyway, it was a nice get together without any stupid baby shower games like guess the chocolate bar. Ewww...I know its just a melted chocolate. I'm actually more concerned about the chemicals in the diapers. They all have weird "crystals" and other mysterious moisture wicking properties. 

No comments: