Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Master Cleanse Day 6

First off, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! 
Okay, now that it is out of my system, today is my sixth day on the Master Cleanse Diet! I've started taking the cayenne mixed in with the drink instead of in capsule form. I really have to chug the lemonade now to get it down, but its alright. I should probably just put a little less in. 
I'm not hungry at all anymore, but I miss eating. My energy levels are pretty good. They aren't particularly low or high. I have been thinking about exercising more. I've been doing little walks but I really didn't want to overexert myself and pass out or something. Nothing too strenuous of course because I'm not getting any protein to rebuild.
I've been thinking about going longer on it. 10 days is supposed to be the minimum but you can go up to forty days. That's a bit long, but I might do another week. According to the book you are free of toxins the day that your tongue is no longer coated with a while film. I know too much information! Honestly? I think it's coated it's because you've been drinking a sugary acid all day. Your body acclimates eventually. Anyway, once you have a healthy pink tongue you're all clean. Or something. 
I'm not sure if my friends will like it if I go longer on it. They feel like they can't eat around me and that I am socially rejecting them. It is hard to think of activities to do outside of  going out to lunch or to dinner. Why is our society based solely around food? 
Today I am going to work on my business and making something for this baby shower I am going to this weekend. 

1 comment:

Lucy Leadskin said...

Don't worry about me, but I'll always ask if I can eat something around you (just in case you do get hungry). xo!