Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All new purple fingerless mittens!

I started a new project making some fingerless mittens. I went out to dinner with my friend along with her family and because her mom treated I thought I would knit up a pair for her. It's funny my family is so strange that I end up going out to more family functions with Ashley's family than my own. No one there was our age either so I am glad that I went because she would have been totally alone with a bunch of teenagers and baby boomers with no one to talk to.

I really like this pattern; it's very simple, easy to remember, and looks great. I got it from the Last Minute Knitted Gifts. They have a lot of cute patterns but I usually stick to the fingerless mittens and the hats patterns lol.




You should check out the user submitted photos on amazon! The look awesome in all sorts of different yarn.


No comments: