Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Making a new hat

So I stumbled across a little blue disk of Merino wool that I had made a few months ago but hadn't the foggiest idea what it was supposed to me. I looked at it thoroughly and decided that whatever it was meant for in the past now it was going to become a cute crocheted hat. I just started it last night, but I'm about half way finished with it now. I still haven't decided about what kind of trim I am going to us on it. I love the spirally look that just crocheting through the furthest loop gives it.


I love Merino wool! It is so soft and sooooo warm. I have a ton of it stockpiled for Christmas this year.

Oh! This morning I remembered what the project was supposed to be. I was making a little bear from Amigurumi! It's this book of crocheted animals. Very nice. I found my copy at Joann's but I also found it on Amazon. It's so cute! I would recommend it if you crochet at all and know any children or people who like cute little stuffed animals. 



No comments: