Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chuck Bartowski is annoying me!

Argh I am so angry! I just watched the latest episode of Chuck and he is totally falling for his ex despite so many reasons not to. She didn't believe him when he was kicked out of Stanford, left him for his best friend without even a goodbye, and then suddenly shows up in his life and demands complete honesty from him. I hope they aren't going to drag this out much longer. 
Plus Chuck seems to have totally forgotten about Sarah. I mean it just seems out of character for him. Well, I guess not. I mean when Lou showed up he forgot about Sarah pretty quickly. Chuck is kind of shallow. Or maybe it is just low self esteem? He seems to fall in love with any pretty girl that gives him any sort of attention. Well as much as it annoys me I guess I have to admit that he's not all that deep.

No comments: