Saturday, November 22, 2008

New fingerless gloves in green!


I love this pattern and working with Merino wool I finished up another pair of these fingerless gloves in a lovely forest green.

While I haven't been posting I have been knitting like crazy while I was away. I made socks, a new beanie pattern, and a head scarf. I was very excited about my new socks. While the wool that I ordered is a bit rougher than I thought it would be I really like the pattern. Also, these are some heavy duty socks so I can probably wear them over another pair when I am using my hiking boots. The beanie pattern was fun but not really my style. I am thinking about selling it on etsy.com, along with the extra fingerless gloves. The head scarf was a little disappointing, which I will get into later.

No comments: