Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I finally finished my scarf!


I have finally after what seemed like months finished my remainder scarf! I love Malabrigo merino wool and I have been saving up some yarns from other projects just to make this scarf. It took almost a month to get it to the right length but I am very happy about it! Kya!!! I love the colors. The only thing is that I wish that I had a little more pink to balance it out. I only had the tiniest bit and it is on one side of the scarf. It's funny because I don't really like pink as a color but it helps with the vibrancy of the other colors. I know, no pictures! I will take some and add them later.

I have actually been working hard on a lot of projects. I have just made a set of handtowels and I have finally started on my first sweater! Although, my mom says it is technically a shell because sweaters have buttons. Who knew? I will post those soon!

No comments: