Friday, March 20, 2009

Wow, Day 9 on the Master Cleanse

I'm on Day 9, crazy. It's strange but it doesn't feel like its been nine days since I had anything to eat. I feel pretty good today. No crazy spiritual awakening like the book says, but maybe you have to be a believer to do that. 
I'm kind of sad, I stopped losing weight on the diet. I knew my metabolism was slow but this is a little ridiculous. I should probably try to get more exercise. That will help speed things along and free up some fat cells to "detox", or what have you. I haven't been taking as much maple syrup as my friends did when they dieted. Apparently they used WAY more than what's in the book and that's what I based my first Caloric calculations on. I forget what it was, but something like 1700 a day or so. I suppose that's fine if you have healthy metabolism and an active lifestyle but I've been having 700-800 Calories a day and apparently that's enough to keep up this fabulous bod, LOL. Dude, if we went into a famine and NO ONE had any food I would definitely survive. Or maybe I should use more cayenne? I feel like it is the key. Ugh, I already have to chug the drinks I don't think that I could put much more in it sadly.
Anyway, to continue or not to continue? I really don't know at this point. I am kind of curious when my fuzzy tongue will clear up...

No comments: